Friday, May 19, 2017

here's what's in store for you armpit lovers...

Now that I've decided to go back to armpit blogging (wow, may term na haha), expect me to post regularly about random guys, models, and hunks with glorious pits para sabay sabay natin silang pagnasahan.

I, in turn, will also expect you to share your own pit shots and contributions. Just send them to ilovemalearmpits13@gmail.com. Your identity will be protected, don't worry. Who knows, I might get so horned up by your photos, I might decide to meet you up para matikman ka o magkatikiman tayo. haha!

And as a sign of my commitment to never to leave this blog hanging again, I will give you, exclusive hot armpit and shirtless shots of guys I've been with and had sex with! Yes! Models, masseurs, or random guys na natikman, nadilaan at pinagsawaan ko (hahaha), I will share them to you. So just stay there, keep on visiting the blog, drop your comments, and email your pics! Cheers!

Meanwhile, here are some photos of the guy whom I consider has one of the most perfect bodies and armpits ever --- Matteo Guidicelli. Sarah Geronimo, napaka-swerte mo! Kung ako ikaw, araw-araw akong magpapatira sa kanya! arrrrgggghhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment